Your organization’s most asset is your PEOPLE and we understand how to help you build an exceptional environment by offering you the proper tools to succeed. We have a passion for building client relationships through caring and trust, allowing for the health and well-being of all lives being served. We are your dedicated partners and advocates, striving to deliver seamless service so that you can spend your time focusing on your core business.
Employee Benefits Consulting
Employee Benefits Outsourcing
Ancillary Benefit Services
Retirement Plan Services
As specialist Retirement Plan Advisors, our focus is twofold:
Protect Plan Sponsors & Prepare Participants
Our value proposition to your Qualified Retirement Plan is:
We Excel at what we Do – For the 6th year in a row, Pensionmark was named one of the top 100 advisory firms in the country by PlanAdviser Magazine. We were also named Multi-Office Adviser Team of the Year (2013) by PlanSponsor Magazine. What differentiates us from other advisory firms is:
- We serve as a fiduciary (in writing) on all Defined Contribution Plans [401(k), 403(b)] we advise;
- We are more than investment advisers, as we also have an in-house plan administrator consultant and advocate for all compliance and administrative functions, as well as, a in-house participant call center;
- No conflicts of interests, as we do not sell any products or collect any revenue other than our level fee for servicing the plan;
- We can work with any service provider or vendor.
We are Qualified — We never stop improving, recently we were among the first organizations globally to successfully complete the CEFEX certification to ensure of prudent practices are state of the art.
We are Certified for Fiduciary Investment Support Services
“Pensionmark is certified in its role of providing Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) services …including the oversight and support of investment advisor representatives (IARs) participating therein. Through CEFEX’s independent assessment, the certification provides assurance to investors that Pensionmark has demonstrated adherence to the industry’s best practices.”
We do more than Educate, we Empower — Regardless of the service provider, our role is to make the plan successful, defined as preparing your participants to transition into the retirement phase of life with confidence. This is done at various levels:
Impactful – Our goal is to improve the outcomes of your participants through 3 measures of success – 1) High Participation, 2) Adequate Savings Rates, and 3) Quality of Investing.
- Plan Design – We work with the retirement plan committee to understand all of the tools at your disposal to help your employees easily and effectively save for their retirement.
- Engagement – Most Americans do not have the time, interest, confidence or knowledge, to properly plan for their retirement, that should not be a hurdle. We provide personalized feedback via our nationally recognized Report (k)ardTM. This provides your employees feedback in terms of where they stand on the spectrum of retirement, and what actions they need to take to improve their outcomes.
- Adaptable — We notice that many employees of retirement home communities can’t always attend retirement plan education sessions, whether they are off that day, work a different shift, or simply cannot remove themselves from their job responsibilities. That’s why we created the 4:01(k)all-to-action lineTM, which is a recorded educational message that is supplemented with a post card or other mailer to ensure that ALL employees can receive education and hear the same message. This service runs 24/7 for 30 days, so your employees can learn about their retirement plan when it is convenient for them!
- Hand-Holding – Our call center was built to advocate for your employees. We remove the intimidation that accompanies this subject matter. Participants can call our 800# to ask their self-described ‘dumb’ questions, which we encourage and love to answer. If there are forms they need, we will provide for them. We will also assist them with the respective processes to complete the task at hand. Finally, if there are questions or actions that require the service provider, we will call the service provider and stay on the line to advocate for your employees to ensure a high quality experience.